Hard Reset MOTOROLA V400p
- Start by switching device on by pressing Power button.
- Go to Standby screen and open Main menu then go to Settings.
- Find and select Initial setup then Master reset.
- To start Master reset operation type lock code in using keypad. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- After typing code confirm operation by pressing left Softkey.
- Phone must restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Success! phone is ready to work on.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.