Hard Reset MOTOROLA V501
- Power button to start-up device, it must be turned on to perform this operation.
- Next on go to Standby screen and open Main menu then go to Settings.
- In Settings options select Initial setup and confirm Master reset.
- Now type in lock code to start-up operation, also confirm it by pressing left Softkey. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Phone must restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Done, handset is ready to use now.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.