Hard Reset MOTOROLA V550
- Cell phone must be switched on so press Power button.
- Then open Main menu and select Settings and find Security.
- To open Security options type in lock code. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset and confirm Reset Phone.
- Operation has to be confirmed to do it press left Softkey.
- Device has to restart, it should take less then 1 minute.
- Success! device is ready now.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.