Hard Reset MOTOROLA V557
- Press Power button to start-up device, it must be turned on to succeed this operation.
- First of all open Main menu then Settings -> Initial setup -> Master reset.
- Type in lock code to start Factory reset process. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Left Softkey to confirm this operation.
- Device should start to reboot, wait patiently until it ends.
- Done! phone is ready to work on.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.