Hard Reset MOTOROLA V6
- To succeed this operation phone must be working.
- First of all open the Main menu then go to Settings and Security.
- Enter lock code using keypad, default code is 0000 or 1234.
- Then select Erase or Reset and tap Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer and tap left Softkey to confirm Factory reset process.
- Done, after restart your device should be working properly.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.