Hard Reset MOTOROLA V9 RAZR2
- Phone must be turned on to peform this operation.
- Next on open Main menu then Settings and Security.
- Enter lock code to open Security options, Default code is 0000 or 1234.
- Select Erase/Reset then Reset Phone.
- Reset phone must be confirmed by pressing left Softkey.
- Cell phone must restart now, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.