Hard Reset MOTOROLA V950 Renegade
- Start by switching device on by pressing Power button.
- Go to Standby screen and open Main menu then go to Settings.
- Find and select Initial setup then Master reset.
- Device will ask for lock code, type it in using keypad, default code is 0000 or 1234.
- After typing code confirm operation by pressing left Softkey.
- Now handset must reboot, after that phone will be ready to work on.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.