Hard Reset MOTOROLA W161
- Make sure that device is working on.
- First step is to open Main menu and select Settings then Security.
- Type in lock code for the Security options, Default code is 0000 or 1234.
- Select Erase or Reset and afterwards go to Reset Phone.
- Reset phone has to be confirmed by pressing left Softkey.
- Phone must restart to finish operation, it may take around 30 seconds.
- After restart you can properly work on your device.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.