Hard Reset MOTOROLA W180
- Make sure that device is working on.
- Then go to Main menu next on Settings and Security.
- Enter lock code using keypad to open Security options. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset then confirm Reset Phone.
- Now left Softkey to confirm whole operation.
- Device has to restart now, it should take less then a minute.
- Done, after restart you can work on your device.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.