Hard Reset MOTOROLA W205
- Phone must be switched on to succeed this operation.
- Start by opening Menu then Settings and last go to Security.
- Enter lock code to open Security settings, Default code is 0000 or 1234.
- Select Erase/Reset then confirm Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer and confirm operation by pressing left Softkey.
- Success, after restart handset will be ready to work on.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.