Hard Reset MOTOROLA W209
- Check device, it must be turned on to perform this operation.
- First of all open Main menu and select Settings then go to Security.
- Type lock code in. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Go to Erase or Reset mark, afterwards confirm Reset Phone.
- Left Softkey will confirm operation of Factory reset.
- Phone must reboot to succeed operation so wait patiently.
- Done! device is ready to use now.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.