Hard Reset MOTOROLA W215
- Make sure that device is working on.
- Then open Main menu and select Settings then Security options.
- Type in lock code to open Security Menu. (The default code is 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase/Reset and then tap Reset Phone.
- Whole process has to be confirmed, to do it press left Softkey.
- Let the device to restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Done, device is ready to work on now.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.