Hard Reset MOTOROLA W388
- Make sure that device is working.
- Next step, go to Main menu -> Settings -> Initial setup -> Master reset.
- Now type in lock code to start-up operation. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Now confirm whole Factory reset process by pressing left Softkey.
- Let the handset to reboot, it should take less then a couple seconds
- Done, phone is ready to work on.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.