Hard Reset MOTOROLA W395
- Check device it must be switched on to succeed this operation.
- Then open Main menu next on go to Settings and Security.
- Then next on Initial setup -> Master reset.
- Type lock code using keypad. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Press left Softkey to confirm whole operation.
- Phone should start to reboot now, it will take less then a minute.
- Success! device is ready now.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.