Hard Reset MOTOROLA W510
- Press Power button to switch on device, it must be turned on.
- First of all open Main menu then Settings.
- Next on Initial setup and Master reset.
- Device will ask for lock code to start-up operation. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Left Softkey to confirm this operation.
- Phone has to restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Done! phone is ready to work on.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.