Hard Reset MOTOROLA W562
- Press Power button to switch on device, it must be turned on.
- Start by going to Main menu then to Settings.
- Next on Initial setup and Master reset.
- Device will ask for lock code to start-up Master reset process, default code is 0000 or 1234.
- Left Softkey to confirm whole operation.
- Handset has to restart, it will take around 30 seconds so wait patiently.
- Done! phone is ready to work on.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.