Hard Reset MOTOROLA W6 ROKR
- Check device it must be turned on to peform this operation.
- Go to Main menu then find Settings.
- Select Initial setup -> Master reset.
- Now type in lock code to start-up operation, default code is 0000 or 1234.
- Operation has to be confirmed by tapping left Softkey.
- Cell phone should now reboot, so wait patiently
- Success! phone is ready to work on.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.