Hard Reset MOTOROLA WX161
- Press Power button to start-up device.
- Now from Standby screen open Main menu next on go to Settings.
- Select Initial setup and Master reset.
- Now device will ask for lock code, type it in using keypad, default code is 0000 or 1234.
- Whole process of Master reset needs to be confirmed.
- Handset should now restart.
- After reboot you can properly work on your device.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.