Hard Reset MOTOROLA WX265
- Make sure that device is working, if not press Power button.
- Then open Main menu then find Settings and Security.
- Security mark needs lock code, so type it in using keypad. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset and confirm it Reset Phone.
- Now whole operation needs to be confirmed by pressing Yes.
- Phone will now restart, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.