Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT1505 Moto E (2015)
See the Next method!
- Firstly, swiitch off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down key for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding this key press the Power button and release.
- Then choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume Down, and to confirm the Volume Up.
- As soon as you see an Android logo press and hold the Volume Up for a while.
- While still holding the Volume Up button, press and release the Power button.
- Afterwards press the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT1527 Moto E 4G LTE - Bypass Pattern Lock and Password
Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT1527 Moto E 4G LTE - Wipe All Data by Factory Reset
How to insert SIM card and Micro SD card in MOTOROLA XT1527 Moto E 4G LTE
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.