Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT303 Motosmart Me
- At the very beginnig hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- In the next step connect your device into the charger.
- After that press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- You should release all keys as soon as Motorola Logo appears on the screen.
- Next, choose "Clear flash" (Clear eMMC) use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Success! Your device is ready to use.
- First of all, make sure that your cell phone is powered on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Privacy.
- After that select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset phone and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Hard reset Motorola XT303
Hard Reset Format Factory (XT303) pt-BR
XT303/XT305 Hard Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.