Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT621 Ferrari
See the Next method!
- From a Home screen, select the App menu (located in the lower right).
- Select Settings. If the application icon is missing, select App menu filter (located at the top) then select All apps.
- Select Privacy.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Select Reset phone.If presented, enter the current passcode or draw the unlock pattern.
- Select Erase Everything.Allow up to 3 minutes for the factory data reset and reboot processes to complete.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.