Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT806 Qilin
- From the home screen, select the Applications tab(located at the bottom of the display).
- Select Settings.
- Select Privacy.
- From the Personal data section, select Factory data reset.
- Select Reset Phone. If presented, enter the current passcode or draw the unlock pattern.
- Select Erase Everything.
- Power off your device.
- Next press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button.
- If you see Android logo, then press Home key.
- Then select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll, and Power button to confirm operation.
- Now choose from the menu option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- In the end confirm option "reboot system now".
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.