Hard Reset myPhone Luna
See the Next method!
- You should begin by turning off your device using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as you see the myPhone logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset myPhone Luna - remove screen lock protection
Hard Reset myPhone Luna - wipe your Android device
Hard Reset myPhone Luna- reset phone and bypass screen protection
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.