Hard Reset myPhone Mini
See the Next method!
- Fristly, switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a menu with two options, remove your hand from buttons.
- Then hold down the Volume Up to enter Android System Recover.
- Afterwards choose Recovery Mode again by using the Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down button to select.
- Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Factory Reset myPhone Mini - Erase All Data in myPhone
Hard Reset myPhone Mini - How to Remove Pattern Lock in myPhone ini
How to Hard Reset myPhone Mini - Android Reset
How To Hard Reset MyPhone Ocean Mini
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.