Hard Reset NOKIA 220 Dual SIM
- At first, hold down the Power button in order to turn on the device.
- In the next step tap the following secret code: *#7370#
- Afterwards enter your lock code. The default one is 12345
- Wait a few minutes to comple the whole proccess.
- Success! You have just accomplish the factory reset operation.
- Begin by switching on the cell phone by holding down the Power key.
- Afterwards open the Main Menu and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Type in the phone lock code (default is 12345) and select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has been performed.
Hard Reset NOKIA E7 Communicator - Phone Restore
Hard Reset NOKIA E72 - Factory Reset Tutorial
Remove Lock Code in Nokia Phone - factory reset with forgotten security code
Hard Reset NOKIA 2220 slide
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.