Hard Reset NOKIA 5230
- If the device is off, hold down the Power key to turn it back on.
- Afterwards open the Main Menu.
- Then find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Type in the phone lock code (default is 12345) and press the Center button to confirm.
- Well done! The hard reset has been performed.
- At the beginning turn on the cell phone.
- Now tap the following secret code: *#7370#
- After that, enter your lock code. The default is 12345
- Wait to comple the whole proccess.
- Success! You have just accomplish the factory reset operation.
Hard Reset NOKIA E7 Communicator - Phone Restore
Hard Reset NOKIA E72 - Factory Reset Tutorial
Hard Reset NOKIA 2220 slide
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.