Hard Reset NOKIA 600
- Power on the device.
- Then type this code: *#7370#
- Now press your lock code.
* The default lock code is 12345
- Afterwards your phone will reset and restarts.
- Check your phone that is it on.
- Now press Menu button and goto Settings -> Phone -> Phone management -> Factory Settings -> Delete data and restore -> Yes
- Then your device will reset and reboots.
Remove Lock Code in Nokia Phone - factory reset with forgotten security code
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.