Hard Reset NOKIA 6110
- Swich off the handset.
- Then press and hold Call button + * button + 3 button + Power button.
- If you see Nokia logo, then release holded keys.
- Afterwards enter your security password, and confirm all informatiions.
- Now your device will reset and reboots.
- Turn on the cell phone.
- Now tap this secret code: *#7370#
- After that tap your lock code.
* The default lock code is 12345
- Next your handset will reboots.
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- Then press Menu button, and enter to Menu -> Settings -> Phone -> Phone management -> Factory Settings -> Delete data and restore.
- Confirm this operation -> tap Yes.
- Now your phone will reset and restarts.
Remove Lock Code in Nokia Phone - factory reset with forgotten security code
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.