Hard Reset NOKIA 8
See the Next method!
- Switch off the NOKIA 8 by holding down the Power key and choosing the Power Off option.
- Then use the Micro USB Cable in order to plug in the device to a computer.
- Afterwards, press and hold the Volume Up key.
- Release key as soon as the Android robot logo pops up.
- To enter normal recovery menu press once Volume up and Power button.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use the Volume buttons to navigate and push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume Down button to scroll down and the Power button to select it.
- Now the smartphone is erasing all personal data, customized settings and installed apps.
- In order to restart the phone select "reboot system now".
- Wait until the NOKIA Welcome Panel logo pops up.
- Well done! The hard reset is done! You have just bypass screen lock protection and format Android.
How to Factory Reset NOKIA 3 - Restore / Hard Reset / Format
How to Hard Reset NOKIA 3 - Bypass Screen Lock / Master Reset
How to Hard Rest NOKIA 3310 2017 - Reset Code in NOKIA
Hard Reset NOKIA 8 - Bypass Screen Lock / Hardware Factory Reset
Hard Reset NOKIA 8 - Wipe Data / Factory Reset / Format
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.