Hard Reset NOKIA 800c
- Power off the phone.
- Then press and hold Volume Down, and please plug in the USB cable with PC for about 8 seconds.
- Now you will see an exclamation mark on your screen.
* If you do not press any of the following keys, then the phone wp8 will starts boot normally.
- Next press the buttons in this exact order: Volume Up -> Volume Down -> Power button -> Volume Down.
- After that your phone will reset and restart.
* This procedure takes few minutes.
- Make sure, that your device is on.
- Now on the start screen scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
- Next tap the arrow icon.
- Then on the start screen tap icon with arrow.
- Afterwards press Settings -> About phone -> Reset your phone -> Yes -> Yes.
- After that your phone will reset and reboots.
Remove Lock Code in Nokia Phone - factory reset with forgotten security code
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.