Hard Reset NOKIA Asha 501 Dual SIM
- If the device is off, hold down the Power key to turn it back on.
- then type in the following secret code: *#7370#
- After that, enter your lock code. The default is 12345
- Wait to comple the whole proccess.
- Success! You have just accomplish the factory reset operation.
- The device must be turned on, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards open the Main Menu and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Type in the phone lock code (default is 12345) and tap OK to confirm.
- Well done! The hard reset has been performed.
Nokia Asha 501 Hard Reset In Safe Mode
Hard Reset NOKIA 2220 slide
Hard Reset NOKIA E7 Communicator - Phone Restore
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.