Hard Reset NOKIA C5-06
- Turn on your cell phone.
- You should now type this code: *#7370#
- Then press your lock code.
* The default lock code is 12345
- After that your phone will reset and restarts.
- Switch on your phone.
- Next press Menu button and goto Settings -> Phone -> Phone management -> Factory Settings -> Delete data and restore -> Yes
- Then your device will reset and reboots.
- That's all.
How to Hard Reset Nokia C5-03 With Button Combination
Remove Lock Code in Nokia Phone - factory reset with forgotten security code
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.