Hard Reset NOKIA E71
- Check your phone, that is it on.
- Hold and press * key + 3 key + Call button + Power button, until you see Nokia logo.
- Now tap your lock code. (The default lock code is 12345).
- After this operations your phone will reset and maybe restart.
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- Next press Green Handset to tap numbers: *#7370#
- Then you will see, that your phone is resets and reboots.
- Press Power button, until your phone turns on.
- After that press Menu button and goto Settings -> Phone -> Phone management -> Factory Settings -> Delete data and restore.
- Confirm your decision -> press Yes.
- That's all.
Nokia E72 Hard Reset
Remove Lock Code in Nokia Phone - factory reset with forgotten security code
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.