Hard Reset NOKIA E72
- Switch off the phone.
- Next hold and press * key + 3 key + Call button + Power button.
- When you see logo Nokia, then release holded keys.
- Enter your lock code.
* The default lock code is 12345.
- Now your device will reset and restart.
- If the device is off hold down the Power key to turn it back on.
- Afterwards form Main Menu find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose General.
- Then select option Factory Settings.
- Confirm the whole operation by tapping Yes.
- To begin the process type in lock code (the default one is 12345)
- Well done!
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- Then press Menu button, and enter to Menu -> Settings -> Phone -> Phone management -> Factory Settings -> Delete data and restore.
- Confirm this operation -> tap Yes.
- Now your phone will reset and restarts.
Nokia E72 factory reset
Hard Reset NOKIA E72 - Factory Reset Tutorial
Remove Lock Code in Nokia Phone - factory reset with forgotten security code
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.