Hard Reset NOKIA E72i
- If the device is off hold down the Power key to turn it back on.
- Afterwards form Main Menu find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose General.
- Then select option Factory Settings.
- Confirm the whole operation by tapping Yes.
- To begin the process type in lock code (the default one is 12345)
- Well done!
- At the beginning turn on the cell phone.
- Now tap the following secret code: *#7370#
- After that, enter your lock code. The default is 12345
- Wait to comple the whole proccess.
Hard Reset NOKIA E72 - Factory Reset Tutorial
Hard Reset NOKIA E7 Communicator - Phone Restore
Hard Reset NOKIA 2220 slide
Remove Lock Code in Nokia Phone - factory reset with forgotten security code
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.