Hard Reset NOKIA Lumia 520
First method (Windows Phone 8):
- First of all, power off the phone by using the Power button.
- In the next step press and hold the Power key for a short moment.
- Release the Power button as soon as phone vibrates and start holding Volume Down key.
- When the exclamtion mark appears on the screen release held key.
- Afterwards use the following sequence of buttons: Volume Up - > Volume Down - > Power - > Volume Down.
- Congratulations! The hard rest has just been performed.
- Start by turning on the phone using the Power button.
- Then go to the Main Menu, find and select Windows Phone Settings.
- In the next step tap About.
- Afterwards tap Reset your phone to confirm.
- Success! The device is ready to use.
Third method (Windows Phone 7):
- Power off your phone.
- Then press and hold Volume Down + Camera key + Power button.
- If you feel that phone vibrates, then release only Power button.
- When your phone reboots, then release the reset of holded keys.
Hard Reset NOKIA Lumia 520 - bypass lock screen pattern in Nokia Lumia
Hard Reset NOKIA Lumia 610 - how to wipe your phone
Hard Reset NOKIA Lumia 610 by using the hardware buttons
Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 625 - Factory Reset via the Settings menu
Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 625 - how to bypass screen lock protection
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.