Hard Reset NOKIA Lumia 636
See the Next method!
- Begin by turning off the device using the Power button.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down and Power button for a few seconds until you feel a vibration.
- As soon as you feel the vibration, immediately hold down the Volume Down once more.
- You may release held key when the exclamtion mark appears on the screen.
- Press the following sequence of buttons: Volume Up - > Volume Down-> Power - > Volume Down.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset Microsoft Lumia 535 - factory reset tutorial in Lumia phones
Hard Reset NOKIA Lumia 610 - how to wipe your phone
Hard Reset NOKIA Lumia 610 by using the hardware buttons
Hard Reset NOKIA Lumia 820 by using the hardware buttons
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.