Hard Reset NOKIA Lumia Icon 929
- Power off the phone.
- Then press and hold Volume Down, and please plug in the USB cable with PC for about 8 seconds.
- Now you will see an exclamation mark on your screen.
* If you do not press any of the following keys, then the phone wp8 will starts boot normally.
- Next press the buttons in this exact order: Volume Up -> Volume Down -> Power button -> Volume Down.
- After that your phone will reset and restart.
* This procedure takes few minutes.
- Make sure, that your device is on.
- Now on the start screen scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
- Next tap the arrow icon.
- Then on the start screen tap icon with arrow.
- Afterwards press Settings -> About phone -> Reset your phone -> Yes -> Yes.
- After that your phone will reset and reboots.
Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 925
How To Hard Reset Nokia Lumia
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.