Hard Reset NOKIA X
- First you must turn off your phone.
- To confirm the phone is off, remove and replace the battery.
- Next press together Volume Down + Power button.
- Now choose with Volume buttons "wipe data/factory reset" and select this option with Power button.
- To confirm previous option use the Volume buttons to select "yes" and confirm it with Power button.
- If this operation is completed, select in the menu option "reboot system now".
- Now wait until the phone turns on.
Remove Lock Code in Nokia Phone - factory reset with forgotten security code
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.