Hard Reset ODYS Junior Tab 8 Pro
See the Next method!
- First of all, turn on the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step go to the Menu, then find and select Settings.
- After that choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Odys Uno X8 - Hard Reset Werkszustand -
Hard Reset Odys Xelio 7 Pro
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.