Hard Reset OnePlus 3
See the Next method!
- Begin by turning off the phone, by using the Power button.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Down and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see a OnePlus icon.
- Afterwards, select your language.
- Then check the checkbox with the Wipe data and cache.
- Finally, tap the Wipe data button in order to begin the whole process.
- Success! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset OnePlus 3 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe All Data
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.