Hard Reset OnePlus 3T
See the Next method!
- In the first steo switch off the phone by using the Power key.
- After that, press and hold together Volume Down and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an OnePlus icon.
- Afterwards select your language.
- Then check the checkbox with the Wipe data and cache.
- Finally, tap the Wipe data button in order to begin the whole process.
- Success! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.