Hard Reset OPPO Joy R1001
See the Next method!
- Begin by switching off the phone by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Down and Power key for a few seconds.
- You should release both keys as soon as the Oppo logo appears on the screen.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Then select Wipe data and cache twice.
- Confirm the whole process by selecting Yes.
- In order to restart the device tap Reboot.
- Well done! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset Oppo Joy Plus R1011 work 100% (TESTED)
Hard Reset Oppo Joy R1001
How to Hard Reset Oppo Joy(R1001)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.