Hard Reset OPPO Neo
- At the very beginnig hold down the Power key to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when the Language Menu appears on the screen.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Then select two times "wipe data and cache" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes". Use the Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
- Switch on your device.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and selec Reset Device.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done!
BacBa - Hard Reset Oppo Neo 3 R831K
Oppo Find Neo R831 Hard Reset work 100% (TASTED)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.