Hard Reset ORANGE Santa Clara
- Power on the device.
- Next press dial, and enter this code: *983*987#
- Then enter your password.
* the default password is: 1234 or 0000.
- Now your phone will reset and reboots.
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- Then goto Home screen, and press Menu.
- Now from the menu tap Settings -> Privacy -> Factory data reset -> Reset phone -> Erase everything.
- Afterwards accept all informations on your screen.
- After that your phone will reset and restarts.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.