Hard Reset ORANGE SPV C100 (HTC Oxygen)
- Power up the device by pressing Power button.
- Hold down the Comm manager button and Voice memo button (both on top).
- Then push in the small hole on the side with your stylus
- Hold it down until your phone reboots.
- Done your phone is back to Factory settings.
- Go to Menu select Settings.
- Navigate to Reset Settings.
- Then go to System.
- Find Clear Storage and select it.
- Type the password with keypad (Default password should be “1234”).
- Now your device should be wiped to Default settings.
- Phone will reboot and ur done.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.