Hard Reset PANASONIC Eluga I
- In order to switch the device off press and hold the Power key.
- From the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- Then select Privacy and tap Factory data reset.
- Enter the terminal password if prompted and then tap OK.
- Afterwards choose Reset Phone.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The factory reset has just been performed.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.