Hard Reset PANASONIC Eluga Icon 2
- Begin by holding down the Power button for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You have to release the Power key when you see an Android icon.
- As soon as the Android System Recovery pops up release the Volume Up key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Good job! The factory reset operation should be completed.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch on your device.
- Find and select Settings then open the Backup and Reset folder .
- In the next step choose Factory Data Reset.
- Then tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Finally, choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Success! The factory reset is done.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.