Hard Reset PANASONIC Eluga Icon 2
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding down the Power button for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You have to release the Power key when you see an Android icon.
- As soon as the Android System Recovery pops up release the Volume Up key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Good job! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.